Here are some quick notes from my dashboard update on my RGH Xbox 360
I am upgrading to dashboard 17489 which is the latest as of today.
- Simple 360 NAND Flasher
- xeBuild GUI
Lets do it:
- Fist put the Simple 360 NAND Flasher on a USB key and run it on your Xbox from XEXMenu.
- Backup your existing NAND (It will make a file called flashdmp.bin).
- Open the flashdmp.bin in xeBuild GUI.
- Make sure to have your CPU Key handy.
- Make sure the latest dashboard is selected (17489) as of today.
- Create update NAND (updflash.bin).
- Copy updflash.bin to USB in the Simple 360 NAND Flasher folder.
- Use USB in Xbox and run Simple 360 NAND Flasher again.
- This time it will ask if you want to update the NAND since it detected the updflash.bin file.
- System will reboot on its own. Check and make sure the dashboard updated.